You will work in a Danish private dental clinic with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, stable financial situation, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The team of the clinic is waiting for a skilled general dentist with a high interest in dental prosthetics, who is motivated to take responsibility. Jacob, the owner of the clinic is responsible for the management of the clinic, but you will also work closely with the three clinic assistants and a hygienist, who are always smiling; and a part-time dentist, who loves strolling on the beach. They are all looking forward to start working with a new colleague, and they will be happy to help you with settling down and feel yourself at home.
• Have 4-6 years of experience in Dentistry
• Highly interested in dental prosthetics, crowns, bridges
• Speak English on a high level
• Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect in cooperation with Medicolink?
• Fixed monthly salary in the first 24 months: 40.000 DKK + 5% bonus of the turnover
• The conditions after 24 months are renegotiable. A significant raise is to be expected.
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• Free intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start, if you work 2 years at the clinic.
• 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
• A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
• Cultural teaching prior to departure
• Language course for your spouse and elderly children
• Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
• Accommodation assistance in Denmark
• Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
• Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
• Guidance regarding schooling and child care both in Budapest and in Denmark
• Access to our candidate network in Denmark
• Information on Danish tax matters
• Hotline service for urgent questions
• Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
• Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Medicolink is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of health care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has successfully relocated several hundreds of doctors and their family members to live and work in Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
Want to hear more?
Visit our webpage and social channels: